Our workshops on creativity techniques and methods in the field of innovation management are always based on a detailed discussion of your individual objectives and focuses. Together with you we select the topics to be investigated and make a choice of appropriate methods for your individual application scenario. Depending on your needs, we offer a variety of topics which are prepared specifically for your workshop. These include, for instance, topics such as digitization, services 2025, the business model of the future or aspects of internal collaboration across departments. In the context of our diverse research projects, we have gained extensive experience in various industries, such as for example in the insurance and banking sectors as well as in the manufacturing industry, in particular in the field of B2B.
We are happy to advise you personally on our workshop program in order to select the appropriate method for your challenge.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
- The STRONG CONNECTION between HAND AND BRAIN creates a deep understanding of current challenges in situation analysis and action planning and improves the finding of creative solutions.
- PROFOUND DIALOGUE: Workshop participants gain insights into their team’s operation processes and linkages. The result is a profound dialogue which allows improved decision-making in shorter time.
- DETAILED MODELS are developed by the participants out of a variety of LEGO® elements that serve as metaphors for their perception of the distinct aspects of the workshop topic. Thus, complex relationships can be represented in a simple and memorable way.
- The CUSTOMER-CENTRIC APPROACH enables you to create new products and services based on actual needs and to increase acceptance of and demand for products on the market
- SEVERAL PHASES systematically guide the participant from the problem space towards a solution space:
- Identification and articulation of the problem
- Collection and visualization of emerging ideas
- Development of new ideas by prototyping the new product or service
- Analysis of prototypes regarding potential customer benefit, weaknesses and opportunities for improvemen
- Simulation of the practical application and final evaluation
DESIGN THINKING helps your team:
- The INVOLVEMENT OF PEOPLE in play provides an effective possibility to enable co-innovation and to facilitate collaborative cooperation.
- VARIOUS WAYS are demonstrated on how games and structured play offer new learning opportunities and innovation capabilities are developed.
- Through their PARTICIPATION IN THE GAME, the participants iteratively learn to grasp meaning across borders and to create practical, utilizable knowledge.
- THREE PHASES, inspiration – ideation – transformation, are executed throughout the game.
- IDEAS are playfully combined with each other and discussed. In doing so, completely new service/product innovations, which had not existed previously, can develop.
INNOVATION GAMES help your team:
Project Based Learning
- WORKING ON PROBLEMS OVER AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME supports participants in gaining knowledge and developing and improving skills. Complex questions, problems or challenges are examined and participants are empowered to react.
- Reach the goal in FIVE PHASES:
- Identification of the problem (IDENTIFY): Development of personal and project-specific goals
- Design of the project (DESIGN): Development of project proposal, project specifications and list of materials
- Planning of the project (PLAN): Total budget, resource allocation, development of task lists and fields of activity
- Realization of the project (BUILD): Development of skills that are necessary for the project implementation
- Evaluation of results (EVALUATE): Comparison of the achievement of actual versus target objectives, evaluation of participants
PROJECT BASED LEARNING helps your team:
Business Model Generation
- FOUR-STEP APPROACH for your innovative success
BEST OF INNOVATION KEYNOTE: Inspiring the participants with strategies of the top innovators, illustrated by the most recent trends
CUSTOMER NEEDS: The participants elaborate future customer needs as well as strengths and weaknesses of the company in a competence profile
INNOVATION PATTERNS: Under professional guidance and in small groups, the participants identify potentials for existing and new business areas
ASSESSMENT: Based on pre-defined criteria, the teams evaluate the developed approaches and develop concrete concepts of innovation out of the top ideas
Scrum - Agile project management
- BASIC PRINCIPLES OF AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Traditional versus agile project management – what are the advantages and challenges of agile methods?
- PRINCIPLES OF SCRUM: Using a variety of practical exercises, the participants learn the principles of agile planning such as self-management, “time boxing”, reviews and retrospectives and are provided with tips and tricks.
- SCRUM ROLES: What are the tasks of the different scrum roles such as scrum master, scrum development team and scrum product owner?
- SCRUM CONTENTS: Which purpose do the scrum meetings (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective) serve? What is the optimal handling of product backlog, sprint backlog and the scrum release planning?
SCRUM helps your team: